Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Yes! I am still Alive!

Well, I have been pretty busy these days with my very close friend Z leaving for Houston and then changing my visa which is still in process. For those who feel my pain and are familiar with the extremely excruciating visa process and the ten thousand documents they ask for, ya'll know how frustrating it can be! I have cheated a few times and got myself some treats. I have eaten out but been careful with what I eat. I ate out at a famous catfish place but opted for the blackened catfish (skillet roasted) instead of the famous fried catfish!
Ok, I indulged in a chocolate cobbler after that!
We have been steaming fish a lot these days. My Chinese friend taught me the art of a simple and decilious steamed fish topped with some fresh ginger, green onion and Chinese dark vinegar and some sugar! This has been one of our favorite dishes and we eat it along with some steamed or stir fried greens or a huge salad!
I am still 6kgs down thankfully! I have to renew my gym membership again and start different workouts. I may try and do some weights as well as only cardio seems to have kinda stagnated my weight!
The goal is by December 2, 2013 I should be another 5-7kgs lighter! Yeah baby steps is what it's all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment